Monday, May 26, 2008

Our Humble Home

I am finally getting to this. I have been meaning to post pictures of our apartment. It is so nice to live in something that is bigger than a cracker jack box, which was our last apartment. Tyson actually has places to run around and a room of his own, plus his own bathroom. Does it get any better than this? The above picture is our living room, notice we were watching "Incredibles", Tyson's favorite show.
Here is Tyson the computer kid, thinking he can start up the computer. Luckily he hasn't figured that one out yet. (Just give him time)

Tyson's McQueen room. He loves cars and now that we are back in the states I can decorate his room properly. He loves to sleep in his "McQueen Room" as he calls it.

My dinning area. I actually have a table and chairs to sit on and not a futon. I no longer have to balance my plate on my legs while I eat. (The things we did on the island LOL)

My apple kitchen. I love having space to cook.

I just love our home. It is great to have our own place with room to spare!

3 comments:

Cluff Family said...

Okay so I admit, this made me a bit homesick! I Love that Tyson is still into Cars. Holdyn is obsessed with Toy Story, but I'm okay with that because I'm obsessed with sitting on my fat, pregnant, arss in front of the A/C while she watches Toy story over and over and over! Talk about bad parenting :) Anyway, I had an apple kitchen in our condo before we came here. I can't wait to have my stuff back! I also love the decorations... the Americana stuff.... LOVE IT! Anyway, I'm glad you are not eating on your lap any more.... the day is coming for us :) just 2 1/2 months left! It's coming right up! Also I hope you are not soo sick anymore. I'm just about ready to POP! I just have a couple more weeks!! YIPPEE!!

Love ya girl!
Jill

Unknown said...

ah cute!! that's great that you've gotten decorated and everything already!! goodness i've been in my place for a few months and i'm still finishing up the decorating... next project is our kitchen... then my bedroom...

No longer exists said...

I am so happy for you! Its funny after living here that that looks like a palace to me! I can't wait!!! I know Tyson is loving having his own bedroom, he's so lucky! The decorating is adorable and so spacious!