Wednesday, May 28, 2008

And The Baby Is A????

It is an alien!!! Just kidding. It is my little kiddo.
I went the doctor's office today to see if we could find out what this little kiddo is going to be. I have been saying all along that it is a boy, but everyone else, including Tyson, has said it is going to be a girl. Well................the verdict is in and I lost. It is a girl. I asked the technician, performing the ultrasound, if by some chance a little twig and berries might grow in the girl part spot, but she assured me this one is a girl, no doubt about it. OK! So now I have to get ready for all the "pink stuff" and just when I was getting a grip on all the cars and boy things. Vaughn is totally thrilled and Tyson thinks he is going to be the big sister. HA HA HA. He hasn't quite got it down that he will be the BIG BROTHER. We'll work on that. Here is a 4D shot, they call them, of our little darling. (I know it is a bit alien looking, but hey who knows what is growing in my stomach)Here are her little feet. Cute huh? If you look where the arrow is pointing you can see that she has a longer 3rd toe. Gets that from her dad! Here is the regular old ultrasound picture of her profile. (Makes her look less alien like)Notice she is showing off her acrobatic skills. No wonder I have been so nauseous.Look where the arrow is pointing in the center of the picture. There are three little white dots. You may need a magnifying glass. Those are girl parts. No twig and berries there. LOL That is OK. We will take her. And the doctor said that everything looks good and I am due about the 30 of October. This one will be another C-Section, to avoid any complications, so she might be scheduled a little bit earlier than that.

So there is my little news for the day. The Jackson #4 is a girl!!!

9 comments:

Wendy Lou said...

The baby whisperer is, yet again, right!!! (I'm now 6 for 6, thank you very much!!) We've got the same set up you know and I love it. 1 boy, l girl...it's perfect. You'll enjoy Tyson being the older protective brother and baby "alien" being the sweet "innocent" baby sister (yeah, right!! You know by experience mine is anything but innocent!!) Congrats and the baby whisperer has spoken!! Ha, Ha!

Ashley said...

Congrats Nicole! She is beautiful already....any names???? I girl...I have no idea what that will be like, you'll have to let me know!! Congrats again and I'm glad everything is looking perfect and healthy!

Megan Guymon said...

Girls are alot of fun. I love the bows and frills that boys just don't have!! A girl was my guess when you said that you had felt alot more sick than with Tyson. You will love it...I am excited for you!

Anonymous said...

NICOLE, i'm mad at you. you aren't having twins. i was looking for 4 and 5 not just 4. gosh. and i know you'll probably do the same to me when i have kids, wish twins upon me. well thats ok i'll take em' bc i'm not the one that has to load them around for 9 months. lol. but yeah talk to the big man up stairs and tell him you want 1 more. lol. love yah.

Cluff Family said...

Okay, I'm totally jealous of the 3D ultrasounds! They are soo awesome! Congrats on having a girl! How fun to have a little Nicole running around! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!! Congrats again!

-Jill

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!!!! that is awesome!! i'm just getting used the boy stuff as well but i'm really hoping my next baby is a girl too!! :)

No longer exists said...

Oh Congrats! I am so happy for you! Tyson will get used to being the big brother and will love it! I am so happy for you! She is beautiful already :)

WESTWOOD'S said...

I am so jealous of you, now. I would have a baby tomorrow if somebody promised me it would be a girl. I guess we are just getting the boys down so we probably won't have a girl any time soon. Well congrats!! That is so fun and Tyson will do awesome with her.

hkangoh said...

I am so incredibly jealous...it's not even funny! I might not speak to you again out of spite! Just kidding! Lucky Woman! A little girl is going to be so awesome! I am really excited for you...Tyson will be a great brother! Love the ultrasounds...keep us posted!