Friday, June 8, 2007

Rub a Dub Dub, Tyson is in the Tub

Someday when Tyson looks back on this, years from now, and sees this particular picture, and knows that it was broad casted throughout the whole Internet, he just might yell at me.....HA HA!! That is ok, I couldn't resist it. Lately this kid will not get into the bath tub, or our version of the bathtub a small swimming pool, (hey you use whatever works here on the island) unless he has his "Bob the Builder" safety glasses on. What a character.
I guess it is to prevent the water from going in his eyes? Who knows, but it sure it funny. Love ya son!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, too funny. I know he loves those glasses because we each had to take turns wearing them when I babysat the other day. And yes, he will totally hate this picture in 15 years, so don't taunt him with it too much. Maybe just once on his first date or something like that.

Lynette