Friday, June 29, 2007

Hair Cut Extraordinaire I am NOT!

As you can see by the look on Tyson's face I am not the Hair Cutter Extraordinaire! In fact I am not even close. I have watched a lot of hair cuts in my life and figured I could do this.....BOY was I wrong! I ended up calling my good friend and hair stylist back home to find out how to properly cut hair. After a half hour conversation, and a whole lot of encouragement, I began to cut and as you can see from the above and below pictures Tyson wasn't too sure about it.
But I had a plan....I took the lap top and sat it on the toilet next to the shower where the hair cut was taking place, and had "NEMO" playing. The kiddo was entertained. Lucky me! Needless to say the hair cut took 30 minutes and turned out pretty good. But I obviously need a bit more practice, 30 minutes......a little long for a kid to hold still for a hair cut. Gotta get it down to 20 minutes!

0 comments: