Saturday, June 9, 2007

Buddies/Great Bay

I've been a little behind in my bloggation about the different beaches we are traveling to, so this is about the beach we went to last Saturday. Great Bay was an interesting beach. Reminded me of the ones back in California that I have been to with all the seaweed and muck. The sand at Great Bay was also interesting. It felt like you were stepping in Oatmeal, a whole beach of it. The sand was mixed with a plethora of broken shells and little pebbles. It was kind of weird to walk in, but very easy to wash off. (that is always nice) Tyson and I found our first nice big sea shells of the island. We always look at the other beaches but never have found any.

This is Laura and I at Great Bay. I take tons of pictures of Tyson and Peyton, but never do get the two of us. I met Laura Laney 1 year ago and we have been buddies ever since then. She has been my angel sent from heaven here on St. Maarten. I don't know what I would do without here. (Shake and Bake Girl)!!

I have been so fortunate to make so many good friends down here and they are all the best gals in the world. If any of them are reading this I just want to tell them, "Thanks for being there for me and Tyson, and for all the fun times." The Spouses Organization really is a blessing and I would be one lost woman without it and the girls in it. They are all so sweet and kind. It will be different to move back to the states and not have that comradory. Good thing for Vonage....I have to keep in touch.
Tyson and I walking the beach. Tyson and Peyton, forever buddies.
A gorgeous view of Great Bay.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must be nice spending all that time at the beach.
VJ