I must thank Priscilla for this tag. These things make me laugh....
7 things I CAN do:
1. I can sing, however don't tell anyone or else I will have to sing in church.
2. I can cook Mexican food like my mother-in-law (Vaughn says it is as good as hers, and that is saying something)
3. I can sew, again don't tell anyone, I am not my mom who is the all time best seamstress.
4. I can keep up with my 3 year old son at 8 months pregnant and still play baseball.
5. I can keep a strict budget.
6. I can deal with 3 inch long cockroaches and 6 inch long centipedes.
7. I can fix almost any computer problem, although I usually have no idea how I did it when it is all over.
7 things I CANNOT do:
1. Still cannot make bread.....working on this one.
2.(I am with Priscilla on this one) I cannot drive a stick shift and I don't want to.
3. I cannot run, I give new meaning to "runs like a girl."
4. I am not a crafty person.
5. I cannot touch my toes without bending.
6. I cannot leave a room dirty for too long. It drives me nuts and I have to have it clean before I do anything else.
7. I cannot get moving in the mornings. I hate mornings....
7. Seven things that attracted me to Vaughn:
1. His muscles (He was in college football when we were dating)
2. His humor, it is one of a kind and I love it!
3. His kindness to my family.
4. His willingness to work hard.
5. His love for hunting, fishing, and being outdoors.
6. Him being just a good ol' boy from a small town.
7. The way he always called me anytime and sent flowers.
7 things I say most often:
1. Tyson if you do that again so help me.....this is constant.
4. Very good
5. y'all (I know I know, it's the redneck in me LOL)
6.Hey babe, (what I call Vaughn when talking to him)
7. Oh Heck NO! (usually when I am not happy)
7 favorite foods:
1. Milk shake pop tarts
2. BBQ Pizza
3. Dutch oven anything
5. Stuffed sopapias from Val's
6. Coconut Coloda Cake
7. Waffle Crisp Cereal (I cannot find it in the states. I used to eat it all the time on the island)
7 celebrity admiration: (these people are celebrities in my mind)
1. Any man or woman who has served this country in the Army, Navy, Marines, etc.. Those people are truly my heroes.
2. My dad, for the courage he showed when facing death.
3. Any spouse who has supported their "other" through medical school. It isn't easy, but totally worth it.
4. Any woman who has ever been RS President. That is one job I do not ever want.
5. Any teacher who works for peanuts and keeps coming back because they love the students and the fact that they are teaching our future.
6. My son, Tyson, for showing me the goodness in my every day life.
7. Anyone who can go through a tragedy, live to tell about it, and get up the next morning and keep moving one foot in front of the other.
I tag........Hanna, Ashley R, Jill, Jennifer Jackson, and Danielle