Sunday, November 11, 2012

My DIY Weekend

 I have been wanting to do something different in Tyson's room for a long time.  His head board was a brassy gold and SO outdated.  But who has a million dollars to redo a room.  Luckily I have a lot of friends who do a lot of DIY projects, and my sister has this same head board.  She re-did it and so I thought I could as well.  Since I don't have a garage, I had to pray for good weather, and the heavens smiled on me and sunshine was in the forecast all day on Saturday.
 It took 1 1/2 cans of spray paint, most of the day for the drying purposes, but I think it turned out pretty good.
Here it is on the bed.  Disregard the unmade bed.  We had to mess it up to reattached the head board.  I love how it turned out and so did Tyson.  He said it made it look like a whole new bed.  I like how it matches his wall decor.
Now what else can I spray paint.....

0 comments: