Thursday, November 15, 2012

Down A Red Dirt Road

I have been listening to a lot of "Country" Music lately.  I change my music choice every day, but today it's Country.  If you haven't listening to "Country Boy" by Aaron Lewis, or "Red Dirt Road" by Brooks & Dunn, you are missing out!  Listening to such songs makes my heart ache for Circleville and growing up there.  I have mixed feeling about where our little family should end up.  Since Vaughn just finished his last interview for the ER fellowship, my thoughts wander to where we will be in a year's time; here in Knoxville or somewhere else.  And then what is next?  Do we stay in Knoxville, TN, or move back west?  Both places have a different appeal, and both have their own pros and cons.  It is a tough decision for Vaughn and I because we want the best for the kids and want them to grow up in a place where they can participate in whatever they want.  Ahhhhhh.

0 comments: